The Tyson Group
Judgment Recovery Specialist
We specialize in enforcing judgments in both civil & small claims

cases in Riverside County Courts.
Serving all of Riverside County.

The Tyson Group
30141 Antelope Road
Suite D-638
Menifee, CA 92584


PI lic#23015


Q: I thought my judgment was an order for the debtor to pay?  Isn't the debtor breaking the law by not paying me?
 A: Unfortunately, it is not against the law to owe money.  But there are enforcement laws in place to help recover money awarded in a judgment and if you do not have the time or are not comfortable with the legal process required to force the other party to pay then our services are what you need.

 Q: Are you a collection agency? 
      A: No, we are not a "collection agency".  We are a local judgment enforcement agency. We enforce the judgment using the rules of the courts. We locate assets  of the judgment debtor and levy upon them often usually without their prior knowledge.

 Q: How much will it cost me?
 A: There are absolutely no out-of-pocket expenses to you; we advance all costs. We can petition the Court to add all costs associated with recovering your judgment to that judgment.  We recover costs from money received. You will never be asked to pay for anything.. If we don't collect, you owe nothing. 

 Q: Can you guarantee that you will collect the money judgment? 
A: No. But we will guarantee you that we will aggressively pursue the judgment debtor.

 Q: How long is my Judgment good for?
 A: In California, a judgment is good for an initial 10 years but can be renewed indefinitely.

 Q: How do we get started? 
A: Call us for a free evaluation of your case or complete our online form and we will obtain the information necessary to begin a confidential, no-cost assessment of your judgment. We will contact you and discuss the results.